Buy Child Accounts
You can buy new or renew existing Child Accounts directly within your Teacher Account ready for immediate use.
Note: If are a school administrator and would like to purchase Child Accounts for your school, follow these steps.
Log in > Manage Accounts > Classes and Students Section > Add/Buy Accounts
- In the Classes & Students section, click on your class name to expand it.
Click the green ‘Add/Buy Accounts’ button.
- If you are currently trialling, in the window that opens choose the option to ‘Buy existing and/or additional Child Accounts’. If you already have a paid subscription, you will go straight to the next step.
You’ll be shown the price per student/per year. Click ‘Buy Now’.
You’ll be given the option to buy existing accounts, add new accounts, or both.
The next steps will be dependent on what you choose here:
- If you’re purchasing existing accounts, tick the boxes to select which accounts you want to purchase from your list of students.
- If you’d like to purchase new accounts, enter the number of new children you’d like to add. Then, enter the children’s names and click ‘Next’.
- Select how long you would like the accounts to be active for, 1 year or 6 months. Once you have selected this you will have a summary of your purchase: total number of accounts and the total price. Once you are ready to finalise your order, click ‘Buy Now’.
- Your accounts have now been created and are ready to use. You can now create Name Cards with login details to distribute to the children and use our letter template to send home to parents.
- You will receive your invoice, detailing payment methods, within the next 2 working days.