Distribute Name Cards/Login Details
To distribute children’s logins, you can give each child a Name Card showing their login details or you can download an Excel spreadsheet to distribute them electronically alongside our letter/email for parents.
Log in > Manage Accounts
Download Name Cards:
- Scroll down to the Classes & Students section.
- Click the name of the relevant class to expand it.
- Use the tick boxes to select individual children or the whole class.
- Click the blue ‘Name Cards’ button.
- You can then download, print and cut out the Name Cards for each student.
Remember, it’s not enough to just distribute login details. Parents and students need to be reminded often to play Phonics Hero. Get our free Implementation Checklist to make sure you’re set up for a successful launch and continuous use throughout the year.
Top tip: Laminate the cards and attach them to a lanyard, stick them in a book/diary alongside our letter home, attach them to a key ring, put them all on a curtain ring to live next to the class computer.
Export Login Details:
Note: To export login details, you must be an admin on the school’s Phonics Hero account.
- In Manage Accounts, click the blue ‘Export Account Details’ button in the top, right-hand corner.
- Your download will begin.