Distribute Name Cards/Login Details
To distribute children’s logins, you can give each child a Name Card showing their login details or you can download an Excel spreadsheet to distribute them electronically alongside our letter/email for parents.
Log in > Manage Accounts
Download Name Cards:
- Scroll down to the Classes & Students section.
- Click the name of the relevant class to expand it.
- Use the tick boxes to select individual children or the whole class.
- Click the blue ‘Name Cards’ button.
- You can then download, print and cut out the Name Cards for each student.
Export Login Details:
Note: To export login details, you must be an admin on the school’s Phonics Hero account.
- In Manage Accounts, click the blue ‘Export Account Details’ button in the top, right-hand corner.
- Your download will begin.
Ideas for distribution: Laminate them and attach them to a lanyard, stick them in a book/diary alongside our letter home, attach them to a key ring, put them all on a curtain ring to live next to the class computer.