What’s Free and What’s Not
Our Free Core Resources
Log in > Learning Library
For use by teachers on a computer and/or an interactive whiteboard. It provides access for one teacher to:
- Play all 850 games – the games are unlocked so you can pick and choose which game you want to play.
- 200 printable worksheets – to use as a whole class, a reading rotation activity or homework.
- Phonics assessment tools – to monitor your class’ progress.
Paid Add-on: Child Accounts
The Child Accounts are accounts for each child in your class; you can trial them for free before purchasing.
Log in > Trial Child Accounts
Child Accounts enable kids to work at their own pace as they complete their superhero phonics adventure – at home or school, on a computer or our app.
Child Accounts features:
- Monitor progress with in-depth reporting.
- Manage accounts with teacher management tools.
- Games are played sequentially, ensuring competency at the basics, before moving onto the more complex content.
Paid Add-on: No-Prep Phonics Lessons
Our click-and-go Phonics Lessons are available for purchase, but you can trial it for free first.
Log in > Phonics Lessons
What’s included in our no-prep Phonics Lessons:
- Unlimited access to three years of phonics curriculum
- 3,700 decodable words with sounds, blending, segmenting and picture support
- 1,500 nonsense words to check your class’s decoding skills
- 2,400 word and picture-supported sentences to apply children’s learning
- Tricky words included; explicitly teach them as single words and then in sentences
- Everything differentiated so you can effortlessly switch your lesson up or down