Turn Off the Background Music
Adjust the volume of the background music in a child’s account by following these steps:
- On the level page click the settings button at the top.
- In the window that opens, use the orange up and down arrows to adjust the volume, or click the speaker to turn it off completely.
- Once you adjust the volume, the system will remember your settings from game to game, and from logging out and back in again. Therefore, you do not need to keep adjusting once you’ve found your child’s ideal setting.
- It is not possible to adjust the volume during the game; to avoid having to repeat a whole game again, please either adjust the volume before your child starts or after they have completed a game.
- This feature is currently available when playing the games with a computer and on our Android app – we are currently working on this feature for the iPad app, so watch this space!